Sunday, October 04, 2009

Days 11/12 of 100 Fears in 100 Days

No doubt, this challenge is challenging. After such an action packed week, I was exhausted this weekend. And her is what I learned: When you are tired, the last thing on your mind is stepping outside your comfort zone, especially since I feel like I LIVED outside my comfort zone all week.

I am looking forward to this week coming up. I know what one of my challenges will be to myself - to go on a mini-retreat. More to come.

What are some fears that you want to walk through this week? I'll be thinking too.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah living outside your comfort zone totally counts as facing your fear even when you can't pinpoint it to one particular action. In fact, I'm so glad you brought this up because I have been living outside my comfort zone so much I'm exhausted too. Thanks for the shift in perspective.

    ReplyDelete