Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day 2 of 100 Fears in 100 Days

I see a few people have joined me here to walk this together. Welcome to Margaret, Ni, Laurie and Bernadette!

Today I am going to face the fear of my finances. I am going to reconcile my business accounting after ignoring if for 6 months. I am SO glad to get this one off my list.

And just a little update about yesterday. I called my manager and said I need an editor to help me finish my outline for my book - he knew of the perfect person - my dad's first editor on his book who is now an agent. He is calling her today. AND he brought up wanting to start contacting speaker's bureaus for me.

I really get that this work of facing your fears, taking actions that scare us, is a HUGE act of co-creation. When we move, the world reacts in some new way. We are stirring up energy.

Feel free to post what you are doing today to face your fears.

Peace Out.
Kelly

5 comments:

  1. I join you! Yesterday I returned a call I was reluctant about, and today scheduled overdue mammogram.
    Onward and upward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday I sent some difficult emails, and today I am completing with a client. I'm not sure if I'm reeeeally facing the dragons, because I'm plugging away on some projects I desperately want to complete, but it's got me thinking about what are good challenges to confront right now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky - I hear you. I think some days it will be about jumping off the BIG cliff, but on other days it is about walking through the muck of subtle fears and discomfort that drag us down in the long run when we don't just jump in and face them. Either way - Good on ya :).

    Kellie - mammogram is a biggie. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I CRUSHED the reconciliation of the accounting software. Up to date as of today! God this one feels good. Now I just need to send it off the the book keeper to tidy it all up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...what movement! You are such an inspiration & I was just looking at my credit card statements, etc. to answer a question about an invoice & I see that I'm a few months behind in reconciling statements. It's probably a good idea for me to do this soon!

    ReplyDelete